Wanda Brothers, MFT, SEP, DARe is a Senior Assistant, has been Lead Assistant for various trainings, and has assisted international trainings. She has been a SEP since 2008 and has been assisting since 2010. She has run her own private psychotherapy practice for 22 years. She blends therapy, SE, and her expertise in Attachment theory (DARe) to support students in a deeply meaningful way.
Case consults help students integrate the training material and gain a deeper understanding of the key principles of Somatic Experiencing.
Sign up today for Individual Case consults approved for All levels of SE and Beginning Level GROUP Case consults.
Group Consultation Details
- Group Case Consult Sessions for Beginning levels are Approved towards your training requirements.
- The group will be 90 minutes long and we will meet on ZOOM
- Consultations take place Friday at 2 pm Pacific Time. (Saturday, 9 am Melbourne time for AU attendees; Note: This will change to 8 am AEDT time in March due to US Daylight Savings Time)
- The cost per group consult is $35
- You will receive 0.5 credits for 1 1/2 hours of group consultation. You must be present for the entire time to receive credit.
First 8 people to register and pay will be included. Open to USA and SE Australia students; there are separate payment options for USA and Australia.
Showing all 6 results
Beginning Group Consultation – US September 2023Add to cart
Group Consultation – Australia October 2023Add to cart
Group Consultation – Australia November 2023Add to cart
Body Whispering – When Death Comes KnockingAdd to cart
Body Whispering – Relaxation Tools that WorkAdd to cart
Body Whispering – How To Evict Stress And Anxiety VideoAdd to cart