Beginning Group Consultation for USA on February 17, 2024 at 11 am Pacific Time (PST). Convert to your own time zone.
Wanda Brothers, MFT, SEP, DARe is a Senior Assistant, and has been Lead Assistant for various trainings, and has assisted international trainings. She has been an SEP since 2008 and has been assisting since 2010. She has run her own private psychotherapy practice for 22 years. She blends therapy, SE, and her expertise in Attachment theory (DARe) to support students in a deeply meaningful way.
Case consults help students integrate the training material and gain a deeper understanding of the key principles of Somatic Experiencing.
Sign up today for Individual Case consults approved for All levels of SE and Intermediate Level GROUP Case consults.
Group Consultation Details
- Group Case Consult Sessions are Approved towards your training requirements.
- The group will be 90 minutes (1.5 hours) long, and we will meet on ZOOM
- Consultations take place Saturday starting at 11 am Pacific Time.
- The cost per group consult is $40.00 USD.
- You will receive 0.5 credit for 90 minutes of group consultation. You must be present for the entire time to receive credit.
First 8 people to register and pay will be included. Open to SE Beginning and Intermediate students.