Group Consultation for Australia on 17 February 2023 at 2 pm Pacific Time (PST) / Saturday 18 February 2023 at 8 am AEDT (Melbourne). Convert to your own time zone.
Wanda Brothers, MFT, SEP, DARe is a Senior Assistant, and has been Lead Assistant for various trainings, and has assisted international trainings. She has been an SEP since 2008 and has been assisting since 2010. She has run her own private psychotherapy practice for 22 years. She blends therapy, SE, and her expertise in Attachment theory (DARe) to support students in a deeply meaningful way.
Case consults help students integrate the training material and gain a deeper understanding of the key principles of Somatic Experiencing.
Sign up today for Individual Case consults approved for All levels of SE and Beginning Level GROUP Case consults.
Group Consultation Details
- Group Case Consult Sessions for Beginning levels are Approved towards your training requirements.
- The group will be 90 minutes (1.5 hours) long and we will meet on ZOOM
- Consultations take place Friday afternoons at 2pm Pacific Time (Saturday mornings at 8am AEDT/Melbourne time)
- The cost per group consult is $35.00 AUD.
- You will receive 1/2 credit for 1.5 hours of group consultation. You must be present for the entire time to receive credit.
First 8 people to register and pay will be included. Open to SE Australia students.